Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the configfs tree with the vfs-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 23:44:12 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the configfs tree got a conflict in:

  fs/configfs/symlink.c

between commit:

  e272d4fb74d6 ("configfs: fix a deadlock in configfs_symlink()")

from the vfs-fixes tree and commit:

  351e5d869e5a ("configfs: fix a deadlock in configfs_symlink()")

from the configfs tree.

These are slightly different version of the same fix.

I fixed it up (I used the former version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell