Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mips tree with the arm-soc tree

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 18:20:16 +0100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mips tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/video/fbdev/Makefile

between commit:

  c7b46e0c33c5946 ("fbdev: remove w90x900/nuc900 platform drivers")

from the arm-soc tree and commit:

  e305bff3a706f58 ("video/fbdev: Drop JZ4740 driver")

from the mips tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --git a/drivers/video/fbdev/Makefile b/drivers/video/fbdev/Makefile
index aab7155884eaa..aa6352798cf4e 100644
--- a/drivers/video/fbdev/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/video/fbdev/Makefile
@@ -116,7 +116,6 @@ obj-y                             += omap2/
 obj-$(CONFIG_XEN_FBDEV_FRONTEND)  += xen-fbfront.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_FB_CARMINE)          += carminefb.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_FB_MB862XX)	  += mb862xx/
-obj-$(CONFIG_FB_JZ4740)		  += jz4740_fb.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_FB_PUV3_UNIGFX)      += fb-puv3.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_FB_HYPERV)		  += hyperv_fb.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_FB_OPENCORES)	  += ocfb.o