Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the omap tree with Linus' tree

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 12:52:00 +0100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the omap tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm/mach-omap2/Makefile

between commit:

  3846a3b9511c51 ("ommu/omap: fix boot issue on remoteprocs with AMMU/Unicache")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  0a55bff7003967 ("Trivial merge conflict between omap and iommu branches.")

from the omap tree.

I fixed it up (see below, dropping the OMAP change) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

diff --cc arch/arm/mach-omap2/Makefile
index 8f208197988fe,8253112a4e51e..0000000000000
--- a/arch/arm/mach-omap2/Makefile
+++ b/arch/arm/mach-omap2/Makefile