Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the modules tree with the compiler-attributes tree

From: Jessica Yu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 17:17:22 +0200

+++ Mark Brown [16/09/19 16:59 +0100]:
>On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 11:27:20PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote:
>
>> Since this conflcit is non-trivial, it's late and there's a good chance
>> I'm not going to actually finish building -next today I've just used the
>> commit from the last time -next was built, 3b5be16c7e90a69c, for the
>> modules tree - sorry.  I'll have another go tomorrow.  This means none
>> of the changes in modules-next are in -next as they were all committed
>> in the past week.
>
>I had another look but I'm still not comfortable doing this merge in a
>sensible timeframe so I punted again, sorry.  I'll probably carry on
>doing this.

Hi Mark,

Sorry for the trouble. We are currently working out a resolution
(https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/20190917150902.GA4116@linux-8ccs/).
Feel free to leave it at 3b5be16c7e90a69c until this gets resolved in
the next day or two..

Thanks,

Jessica