Subject: Re: erofs -next tree inclusion request

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 15:50:27 +0100

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 10:37:22PM +0800, Gao Xiang wrote:

> The fixes only -fixes branch is
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/xiang/erofs.git fixes

> Thanks for taking time on this stuff...

OK, thanks - I've added that for tomorrow and I'll try to remember to
add it onto the end of today's build too.  Like I said before you might
need to remind Stephen about the trees when he gets back on the 30th but
hopefully he'll see these mails.

Thanks for adding your subsystem tree as a participant of linux-next.  As
you may know, this is not a judgement of your code.  The purpose of
linux-next is for integration testing and to lower the impact of
conflicts between subsystems in the next merge window.

You will need to ensure that the patches/commits in your tree/series have
been:
     * submitted under GPL v2 (or later) and include the Contributor's
        Signed-off-by,
     * posted to the relevant mailing list,
     * reviewed by you (or another maintainer of your subsystem tree),
     * successfully unit tested, and
     * destined for the current or next Linux merge window.

Basically, this should be just what you would send to Linus (or ask him
to fetch).  It is allowed to be rebased if you deem it necessary.