Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-misc tree with the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 10:46:52 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-misc tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem.c

between commits:

  b290a78b5c3d ("drm/i915: Use helpers for drm_mm_node booleans")
  2850748ef876 ("drm/i915: Pull i915_vma_pin under the vm->mutex")

from the drm tree and commit:

  71724f708997 ("drm/mm: Use helpers for drm_mm_node booleans")

from the drm-misc tree.

I fixed it up (b290a78b5c3d and 71724f708997 do basically identical
things to this file ...) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is
now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your
tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell