Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-misc tree with the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 11:10:08 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-misc tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_vma.c

between commits:

  1e0a96e50882 ("drm/i915: export color_differs")
  33dd88992313 ("drm/i915: cleanup cache-coloring")
  b290a78b5c3d ("drm/i915: Use helpers for drm_mm_node booleans")
  5e053450c1c3 ("drm/i915: Only track bound elements of the GTT")
  2850748ef876 ("drm/i915: Pull i915_vma_pin under the vm->mutex")

from the drm tree and commit:

  71724f708997 ("drm/mm: Use helpers for drm_mm_node booleans")

from the drm-misc tree.

I fixed it up (the subset of 71724f708997 affecting this file is in
b290a78b5c3d) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as
far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell