Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-misc tree with the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 11:12:46 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-misc tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_gtt.c

between commit:

  1e0a96e50882 ("drm/i915: export color_differs")

from the drm tree and commit:

  71724f708997 ("drm/mm: Use helpers for drm_mm_node booleans")

from the drm-misc tree.

I fixed it up (I used the former change) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell