Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-misc tree with the amdgpu tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 13:24:03 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-misc tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_bo_util.c

between commit:

  6d9d5ba31dd1 ("drm/ttm: Refactor ttm_bo_pipeline_move")

from the amdgpu tree and commit:

  ef38321897cf ("drm/ttm: use the parent resv for ghost objects v3")

from the drm-misc tree.

I fixed it up (the code changed by the latter was removed by the former)
and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell