Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the vhost tree with the pm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 15:19:28 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the vhost tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/acpi/processor_idle.c

between commit:

  fa583f71a99c ("ACPI: processor_idle: Skip dummy wait if kernel is in guest")

from the pm tree and commit:

  a04c0533b07c ("ACPI: disable extra P_LVLx access on KVM")

from the vhost tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the pm tree version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell