Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the rdma tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 12:17:04 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the rdma tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mr.c

between commit:

  1524b12a6e02 ("RDMA/mlx5: Use irq xarray locking for mkey_table")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  806b101b2bfa ("RDMA/mlx5: Use a dedicated mkey xarray for ODP")

from the rdma tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mr.c
index 7019c12005f4,077ca10d9ed9..000000000000
--- a/drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mr.c
+++ b/drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mr.c
@@@ -1967,8 -1945,7 +1945,7 @@@ int mlx5_ib_dealloc_mw(struct ib_mw *mw
  	int err;
  
  	if (IS_ENABLED(CONFIG_INFINIBAND_ON_DEMAND_PAGING)) {
- 		xa_erase_irq(&dev->mdev->priv.mkey_table,
- 			     mlx5_base_mkey(mmw->mmkey.key));
 -		xa_erase(&dev->odp_mkeys, mlx5_base_mkey(mmw->mmkey.key));
++		xa_erase_irq(&dev->odp_mkeys, mlx5_base_mkey(mmw->mmkey.key));
  		/*
  		 * pagefault_single_data_segment() may be accessing mmw under
  		 * SRCU if the user bound an ODP MR to this MW.