Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the hmm tree with the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 19:00:04 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the hmm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_mn.c

between commit:

  4d8e54d2b9d3 ("drm/amdgpu/mn: fix documentation for amdgpu_mn_read_lock")

from the drm tree and commit:

  cb0d3d608a1a ("drm/amdgpu: Use mmu_range_insert instead of hmm_mirror")

from the hmm tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell