Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the hmm tree with the rdma tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 19:03:43 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the hmm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/odp.c

between commit:

  a3de94e3d61e ("IB/mlx5: Introduce ODP diagnostic counters")

from the rdma tree and commit:

  6bfc250a18a0 ("RDMA/odp: Use mmu_range_notifier_insert()")

from the hmm tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/odp.c
index 45ee40c2f36e,f713eb82eeea..000000000000
--- a/drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/odp.c
+++ b/drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/odp.c
@@@ -248,7 -251,8 +251,9 @@@ static bool mlx5_ib_invalidate_range(st
  	const u64 umr_block_mask = (MLX5_UMR_MTT_ALIGNMENT /
  				    sizeof(struct mlx5_mtt)) - 1;
  	u64 idx = 0, blk_start_idx = 0;
 +	u64 invalidations = 0;
+ 	unsigned long start;
+ 	unsigned long end;
  	int in_block = 0;
  	u64 addr;