Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the kunit tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 20:45:26 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got conflicts in:

  MAINTAINERS
  lib/Kconfig.debug
  lib/Makefile
  lib/list-test.c

between commit:

  ea2dd7c0875e ("lib/list-test: add a test for the 'list' doubly linked list")

from the kunit tree and patch:

  "lib/list-test.c: add a test for the 'list' doubly linked list"

from the akpm tree.

I fixed it up (I just assume that these are different versions of the
same patch, so I just dropped the version in the akpm tree) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell