Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the scsi-fixes tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 08:22:39 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the scsi-fixes tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/scsi/sd_zbc.c

between commit:

  d81e9d494354 ("scsi: implement REQ_OP_ZONE_RESET_ALL")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  8437bb81853e ("scsi: sd_zbc: Fix sd_zbc_complete()")

from the scsi-fixes tree.

8437bb81853e claims to fix d81e9d494354, however the latter is not an
ancestor of the former ...

I fixed it up (I just used the scsi-fixes tree version) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell