Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the gpio-brgl tree with the gpio tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 14:27:02 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the gpio-brgl tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/gpio/gpiolib.c
  include/uapi/linux/gpio.h

between commit:

  8c550e94b883 ("gpio: expose pull-up/pull-down line flags to userspace")

from the gpio tree and commit:

  6d8251b35add ("gpio: expose pull-up/pull-down line flags to userspace")

from the gpio-brgl tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter versions) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell