Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the devicetree tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 13:57:44 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the devicetree tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/usb/amlogic,dwc3.txt

between commit:

  976392650a00 ("bindings: rename links to mason USB2/USB3 DT files")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  6aec97513a8c ("dt-bindings: usb: dwc3: Move Amlogic G12A DWC3 Glue Bindings to YAML schemas")

from the devicetree tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the lines updated by the former) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell