Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 12:38:38 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_drv.h
  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_pm.c
  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_pm.h

between commit:

  7e34f4e4aad3 ("drm/i915/gen8+: Add RC6 CTX corruption WA")

from Linus' tree and commits:

  c113236718e8 ("drm/i915: Extract GT render sleep (rc6) management")
  3e7abf814193 ("drm/i915: Extract GT render power state management")

from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (This was too messy, so I effectively reverted the former
patch) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell