Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the clk tree with the tegra tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 09:26:06 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the clk tree got conflicts in:

  include/linux/clk-provider.h
  drivers/clk/tegra/clk-super.c
  drivers/clk/tegra/clk-sdmmc-mux.c
  drivers/clk/tegra/clk-periph.c
  drivers/clk/clk.c

between commits:

  929490c73870 ("clk: tegra: periph: Add restore_context support")
  02ee6fe5e67a ("clk: tegra: clk-super: Fix to enable PLLP branches to CPU")
  175ea1f93c33 ("clk: tegra: clk-super: Add restore-context support")
  837d3fa941cd ("clk: Add API to get index of the clock parent")

from the tegra tree and commits:

  68a14a5634da ("clk: tegra: clk-super: Fix to enable PLLP branches to CPU")
  f8fd97521d63 ("clk: tegra: clk-super: Add restore-context support")
  2b8cfd6b52cb ("clk: tegra: periph: Add restore_context support")
  d9b86cc48283 ("clk: Add API to get index of the clock parent")

from the clk tree.

These are different version of the same patches (presumably).

I fixed it up (I just used the versions from the clk tree (since even
though the commits have the smae author dates, the clk tree versions were
committed later) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed
as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should
be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell