Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the arm-soc tree with the kbuild tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 08:16:17 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the arm-soc tree got a conflict in:

  include/Kbuild

between commit:

  fcbb8461fd23 ("kbuild: remove header compile test")

from the kbuild tree and commit:

  32adcaa010fa ("ARM: mmp: move cputype.h to include/linux/soc/")

from the arm-soc tree.

I fixed it up (I just deleted the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell