Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the block tree with the kbuild tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 11:53:09 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the block tree got a conflict in:

  include/Kbuild

between commit:

  fcbb8461fd23 ("kbuild: remove header compile test")

from the kbuild tree and commit:

  c826bd7a743f ("io_uring: add set of tracing events")

from the block tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell