Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kvm-arm tree with the kbuild tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 14:38:42 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kvm-arm tree got a conflict in:

  include/Kbuild

between commit:

  fcbb8461fd23 ("kbuild: remove header compile test")

from the kbuild tree and commit:

  55009c6ed2d2 ("KVM: arm/arm64: Factor out hypercall handling from PSCI code")

from the kvm-arm tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell