Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the workqueues tree with the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 15:08:58 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the workqueues tree got a conflict in:

  kernel/workqueue.c

between commit:

  5a6446626d7e ("workqueue: Convert for_each_wq to use built-in list check")

from the tip tree and commit:

  49e9d1a9faf2 ("workqueue: Add RCU annotation for pwq list walk")

from the workqueues tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former as it is a superset of the latter)
and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell