Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 08:07:58 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/net/phy/mdio_bus.c

between commit:

  fd8f64df9520 ("mdio_bus: Fix init if CONFIG_RESET_CONTROLLER=n")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  075e238d12c2 ("mdio_bus: fix mdio_register_device when RESET_CONTROLLER is disabled")

from the net tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell