Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the rpmsg tree with the devicetree tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 14:50:18 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the rpmsg tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/remoteproc/stm32-rproc.txt

between commit:

  34376eb1b084 ("dt-bindings: remoteproc: convert stm32-rproc to json-schema")

from the devicetree tree and commit:

  14ea1d04ed0f ("dt-bindings: remoteproc: stm32: add wakeup-source")

from the rpmsg tree.

I fixed it up (I just deleted the file - more updates may be required)
and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell