Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mailbox tree with the devicetree tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 11:41:27 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mailbox tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mailbox/stm32-ipcc.txt

between commit:

  4360bf724483 ("dt-bindings: mailbox: convert stm32-ipcc to json-schema")

from the devicetree tree and commit:

  9b2cfd3fb09e ("dt-bindings: mailbox: stm32-ipcc: Updates for wakeup management")

from the mailbox tree.

I fixed it up (I just deleted the file - presumably there will need to be
followup fixes to the json file) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell