Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 13:10:24 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in:

  arch/x86/mm/pat_interval.c

between commit:

  91298f1a302d ("x86/mm/pat: Fix off-by-one bugs in interval tree search")

from Linus' tree and commits:

  70bfed57a6de ("x86/mm/pat: Move the memtype related files to arch/x86/mm/pat/")

from the tip tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file - there may be further updates
required) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned
to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.
You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell