Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kspp tree with the bpf-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 14:41:41 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kspp tree got a conflict in:

  net/bpf/test_run.c

between commit:

  b590cb5f802d ("bpf: Switch to offsetofend in BPF_PROG_TEST_RUN")

from the bpf-next tree and commit:

  c593642c8be0 ("treewide: Use sizeof_field() macro")

from the kspp tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell