Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree with the staging.current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 12:05:34 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the staging tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/staging/isdn/gigaset/usb-gigaset.c

between commits:

  53f35a39c386 ("staging: gigaset: fix general protection fault on probe")
  84f60ca7b326 ("staging: gigaset: fix illegal free on probe errors")
  ed9ed5a89acb ("staging: gigaset: add endpoint-type sanity check")

from the staging.current tree and commit:

  f10870b05d5e ("staging: remove isdn capi drivers")

from the staging tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell