Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the bpf-next tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 10:26:32 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the bpf-next tree got a conflict in:

  net/bpf/test_run.c

between commit:

  c593642c8be0 ("treewide: Use sizeof_field() macro")

from Linus' tree and commits:

  b590cb5f802d ("bpf: Switch to offsetofend in BPF_PROG_TEST_RUN")
  850a88cc4096 ("bpf: Expose __sk_buff wire_len/gso_segs to BPF_PROG_TEST_RUN")

from the bpf-next tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell