Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tty tree with the tty.current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 11:49:42 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tty tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/tty/serial/atmel_serial.c

between commit:

  cb47b9f8630a ("tty/serial: atmel: fix out of range clock divider handling")

from the tty.current tree and commit:

  751d0017334d ("tty/serial: atmel: fix out of range clock divider handling")

from the tty tree.

These are 2 version of the same change, I guess.

I fixed it up (I just used the tty tree version) and can carry the fix
as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but
any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell