Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the generic-ioremap tree with the nvdimm-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 12:32:05 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the generic-ioremap tree got a conflict in:

  tools/testing/nvdimm/Kbuild

between commit:

  c14685547762 ("tools/testing/nvdimm: Fix mock support for ioremap")

from the nvdimm-fixes tree and commit:

  1188dd7d3fbd ("remove ioremap_nocache and devm_ioremap_nocache")

from the generic-ioremap tree.

I fixed it up (the latter is a superset of the former) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell