Subject: Re: Request to add linux-kselftest kunit branch

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 07:35:21 +1100

Hi Shuah,

On Tue, 17 Dec 2019 11:21:18 -0700 Shuah Khan <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Please add the following linux-kselftest kunit branch to linux-next.
> 
> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shuah/linux-kselftest.git/log/?h=kunit
> 
> Please include Brendan Higgins on the CC list for any issues on
> this branch.

Added from today.  It is currently called kunit-next, but I may
rearrange the naming.

Thanks for adding your subsystem tree as a participant of linux-next.  As
you may know, this is not a judgement of your code.  The purpose of
linux-next is for integration testing and to lower the impact of
conflicts between subsystems in the next merge window. 

You will need to ensure that the patches/commits in your tree/series have
been:
     * submitted under GPL v2 (or later) and include the Contributor's
        Signed-off-by,
     * posted to the relevant mailing list,
     * reviewed by you (or another maintainer of your subsystem tree),
     * successfully unit tested, and 
     * destined for the current or next Linux merge window.

Basically, this should be just what you would send to Linus (or ask him
to fetch).  It is allowed to be rebased if you deem it necessary.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell 
[email-masked]