Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the rcu tree with the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 11:50:35 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the rcu tree got a conflict in:

  kernel/cpu.c

between commit:

  45178ac0cea8 ("cpu/hotplug, stop_machine: Fix stop_machine vs hotplug order")

from the tip tree and commit:

  d62c673f4cfc ("cpu/hotplug, stop_machine: Fix stop_machine vs hotplug order")

from the rcu tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the tip tree version) and can carry the fix
as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but
any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell