Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the driver-core tree with the keys tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 13:45:39 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the driver-core tree got a conflict in:

  include/linux/device.h

between commit:

  3a92c6e49c47 ("Add a general, global device notification watch list")

from the (20191211 version of the) keys tree and commit:

  af628aae8640 ("device.h: move dev_printk()-like functions to dev_printk.h")

from the driver-core tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell