Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the nfsd tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 14:10:19 +1100

Hi all,

Commit

  51100d2b87cb ("NFSD generalize nfsd4_compound_state flag names")

is missing a Signed-off-by from its author.

Commits

  ce0887ac96d3 ("NFSD add nfs4 inter ssc to nfsd4_copy")
  b9e8638e3d9e ("NFSD: allow inter server COPY to have a STALE source server fh")
  51100d2b87cb ("NFSD generalize nfsd4_compound_state flag names")
  b7342204253a ("NFSD check stateids against copy stateids")
  624322f1adc5 ("NFSD add COPY_NOTIFY operation")
  51911868fc62 ("NFSD COPY_NOTIFY xdr")
  84e1b21d5ec4 ("NFSD add ca_source_server<> to COPY")
  af76fc6c158d ("NFSD fill-in netloc4 structure")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committers.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell