Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the risc-v tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 09:32:46 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the risc-v tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/riscv/patch-acceptance.rst

between commit:

  0e194d9da198 ("Documentation: riscv: add patch acceptance guidelines")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  d89a1a16d7dc ("Documentation: riscv: add patch acceptance guidelines")

from the risc-v tree.

I fixed it up (I used the version from Linus' tree as that was committed
later) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned
to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.
You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell