Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the leds tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 14:21:16 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the leds tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

drivers/leds/leds-lm3692x.c: In function 'lm3692x_max_brightness':
drivers/leds/leds-lm3692x.c:355:9: error: 'struct lm3692x_led' has no member named 'brightness_ctrl'
  355 |  if (led->brightness_ctrl & LM3692X_MAP_MODE_EXP) {
      |         ^~
drivers/leds/leds-lm3692x.c: In function 'lm3692x_probe_dt':
drivers/leds/leds-lm3692x.c:437:61: error: 'max_cur' undeclared (first use in this function)
  437 |  ret = fwnode_property_read_u32(child, "led-max-microamp", &max_cur);
      |                                                             ^~~~~~~

Caused by commit

  ef791c4d0ce8 ("leds: lm3692x: Make sure we don't exceed the maximum LED current")

I have used the leds tree from next-20191220 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell