Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the phy-next tree with the usb tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 14:24:15 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the phy-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/phy/mediatek/Kconfig

between commit:

  203b7ee14d3a ("phy: Enable compile testing for some of drivers")

from the usb tree and commits:

  6ee054e3a2e9 ("phy: mediatek: Fix Kconfig indentation")
  1544133d48c3 ("phy: Enable compile testing for some of drivers")

from the phy-next tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version of the file) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell