Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the btrfs tree with the btrfs-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 09:14:45 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the btrfs tree got a conflict in:

  fs/btrfs/inode.c

between commit:

  045d3967b692 ("btrfs: rework arguments of btrfs_unlink_subvol")

from the btrfs-fixes tree and commit:

  f8b3030e0807 ("btrfs: rework arguments of btrfs_unlink_subvol")

from the btrfs tree.

I fixed it up (just different version of the same patch - I used the
former) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned
to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.
You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell