Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the generic-ioremap tree with the drivers-x86 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 16:52:33 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the generic-ioremap tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/platform/x86/intel_telemetry_pltdrv.c

between commit:

  ebc28a8e59ca ("platform/x86: intel_telemetry_pltdrv: use devm_platform_ioremap_resource()")

from the drivers-x86 tree and commit:

  4bdc0d676a64 ("remove ioremap_nocache and devm_ioremap_nocache")

from the generic-ioremap tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed th referneved to ioremap_nocache so
I just used that) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed
as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should
be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell