Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the keys tree with the m86k tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 12:36:03 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the keys tree got a conflict in:

  arch/m68k/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl

between commit:

  e8bb2a2a1d51 ("m68k: Wire up clone3() syscall")

from the m86k tree and commit:

  519c484a997a ("Add a general, global device notification watch list")

from the keys tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell