Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the btrfs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 09:30:04 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the btrfs tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) produced these warnings:

fs/btrfs/block-group.c: In function 'exclude_super_stripes':
fs/btrfs/block-group.c:1706:5: warning: 'logical' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
 1706 |     kfree(logical);
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
fs/btrfs/block-group.c:1691:20: warning: 'stripe_len' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
 1691 |    if (logical[nr] + stripe_len <= cache->start)
      |        ~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~

Introduced by commit

  767f58cdaf20 ("btrfs: Refactor btrfs_rmap_block to improve readability")

btrfs_rmap_block() returns zero even if its output arguments are not
assigned to ... maybe the final "return 0" should be "return ret"?

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell