Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 17:30:16 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

  arch/x86/kernel/apic/x2apic_uv_x.c

between commit:

  d0b778880448 ("x86/apic/uv: Avoid unused variable warning")

from the tip tree and patch:

  "proc: convert everything to "struct proc_ops""

from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the tip tree version) and can carry the fix
as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but
any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell