Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the generic-ioremap tree with the drivers-x86 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 16:15:58 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the generic-ioremap tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/platform/x86/intel_scu_ipc.c

between commit:

  74e9748b9b21 ("platform/x86: intel_scu_ipc: Drop intel_scu_ipc_i2c_cntrl()")

from the drivers-x86 tree and commit:

  4bdc0d676a64 ("remove ioremap_nocache and devm_ioremap_nocache")

from the generic-ioremap tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the code updated by the latter, so I
just did that) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as
far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell