Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the vfs tree with the nfs-anna tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 09:25:12 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the vfs tree got a conflict in:

  fs/nfs/dir.c

between commit:

  227823d2074d ("nfs: optimise readdir cache page invalidation")

from the nfs-anna tree and commit:

  ef3af2d44331 ("nfs: optimise readdir cache page invalidation")

from the vfs tree.

I fixed it up (I used the nfs-anna tree version) and can carry the fix
as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but
any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell