Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the fuse tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 08:54:16 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the fuse tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/filesystems/index.rst

between commit:

  77ce1a47ebca ("docs: filesystems: add overlayfs to index.rst")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  8ab13bca428b ("Documentation: filesystems: convert fuse to RST")

from the fuse tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell