Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the aspeed tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 08:44:49 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the aspeed tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) failed like this:

arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-g6.dtsi:322.35-327.7: ERROR (duplicate_node_names): /ahb/apb/syscon@1e6e2000/interrupt-controller: Duplicate node name
ERROR: Input tree has errors, aborting (use -f to force output)

Caused by commit

  091ff5206ef3 ("ARM: dts: aspeed: ast2600: Fix SCU IRQ controller node addresses")

Also these warnings:

arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:435.11-439.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@140/ipmb0@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:437.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@140/ipmb0@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:521.11-525.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@380/ipmb0@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:523.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@380/ipmb0@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"

Caused by commit

  a59b1792adf1 ("ARM: dts: aspeed: tiogapass: Add IPMB device")

I have used the aspeed tree from next-20200210 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell