Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the devicetree tree with the etnaviv tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 10:46:03 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the devicetree tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/etnaviv/etnaviv-drm.txt

between commit:

  22567d017c2c ("dt-bindings: etnaviv: Add #cooling-cells")

from the etnaviv tree and commit:

  90aeca875f8a ("dt-bindings: display: Convert etnaviv to json-schema")

from the devicetree tree.

I fixed it up (I just dropped the etnaviv tree change ... someone should
maybe add that change to the devicetree tree) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell