Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the amlogic tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 08:25:59 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the amlogic tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) failed like this:

arm-linux-gnueabi-ld: drivers/soc/amlogic/meson-secure-pwrc.o: in function `pwrc_secure_is_off':
meson-secure-pwrc.c:(.text+0x4c): undefined reference to `meson_sm_call'
arm-linux-gnueabi-ld: drivers/soc/amlogic/meson-secure-pwrc.o: in function `meson_secure_pwrc_off':
meson-secure-pwrc.c:(.text+0xc8): undefined reference to `meson_sm_call'
arm-linux-gnueabi-ld: drivers/soc/amlogic/meson-secure-pwrc.o: in function `meson_secure_pwrc_on':
meson-secure-pwrc.c:(.text+0x128): undefined reference to `meson_sm_call'
arm-linux-gnueabi-ld: drivers/soc/amlogic/meson-secure-pwrc.o: in function `meson_secure_pwrc_probe':
meson-secure-pwrc.c:(.text+0x1ac): undefined reference to `meson_sm_get'

Caused by commit

  b3dde5013e13 ("soc: amlogic: Add support for Secure power domains controller")

I have used the amloginc tree from next-20200214 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell